Training Link has won the Pauline Sparkes AAT Training Provider Award!
These awards are the gold standard for all AAT training providers in the industry, and we’re over the moon to have won an award at this year’s AAT Training Provider Awards.
At Training Link, our AAT courses have been specifically designed with YOU, the student, in mind. We’re 100% committed to YOUR success, and we feel that this prestigious award reflects our commitment in this regard.
- Upon enrolment you will be provided with a dedicated tutor (with a name, not just a generic contact point). Our tutors carry with them a wealth of experience and are available by phone or email.
Rich, multi-format content
- As well as receiving physical course materials, you will also be given access to our online learning resource centre (ROGO), where you will do the majority of your course assignments. Within this area, you will also have access to full colour e-books and other additional resources.
All online content can be viewed on any device with an internet connection which means that you can fit in your study around your own schedule.
- As well as your tutor, you will also be invited to join our closed Facebook group “Student Street”. This is an ever-expanding group of bookkeeping and accountancy students and students in practice who come together to help, motivate, encourage and guide one another. Distance learning is no longer an isolating experience. Engaging with your peers will motivate and inspire you to succeed!
- We have flexible payment packages to suit every budget. Depending on the package, you will be able to select from 12, 24 to even 36 monthly payments.
A multiple award-winning training provider
- As well as our AAT Award nomination, Training Link has also won the prestigious ‘Large Training Provider of the Year’ award with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) for the last SIX years. No other training provider can boast this accolade.
With Training Link, you can be assured that you’re in safe hands.
So if you’re interested in embarking upon a new career, give us a call on 0121 323 4477 or complete our contact form to receive further information.
Hannah Robertson – AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Student
I am currently doing AAT Level 3 and so far very pleased with Training Link. I was with a different training provider before f or my Level 2 and I’m very glad I moved to Training Link.
The tutors are great. I particularly like the fact that after each chapter there is test and there is always feedback from the tutor. The tutor has always been encouraging in their feedback.