Training Link was launched in 1996 and has progressed to become one of the leading distance learning course providers for Bookkeeping and Accounts in the UK. From the beginning it was clear that the standard of materials and resources used throughout the distance learning industry were not effective or suitable for learning outside of the classroom. This is still the case with many distance learning providers as they choose to use off the shelf books and old fashioned processes and support procedures. Training Link are very proud to say that through continued development and investment it has been possible to develop the highest standard and quality study materials, lessons, activities, resources and support procedures to the extent of now being more effective and enjoyable than traditional classroom education and training.
Here are just a few reasons why studying with Training Link could prove the key into unlocking your full potential:
Geared for your success
Training Link are a specialist multiple award winning Bookkeeping and Accounting course provider dedicated entirely to providing courses leading to the ‘Institute of Certified Bookkeepers’ and ‘Association of Accounting Technicians’ qualifications and occupational standards for the Bookkeeping and Accountancy industry. We have an unrivalled track record in helping students achieve their objectives quickly and smoothly, with a ratio of more students completing exams and achieving their objectives each year than any college or training provider.
Every member of staff from course advisers to tutors are highly qualified specialists having vast knowledge and experience of providing bespoke high quality learning material and tutor support for those wishing to learn Bookkeeping and gain qualifications. Add to this an outstanding record in helping students achieve their goals, Training Link are 100% geared to the success of its students.
- We have successfully trained thousands of students over a 22 year period
- We are specialist experts in providing education and training for Business, Bookkeeping, Accounts and Payroll
- We consistently achieve exam pass rates above 95%
- We never settle for being the best and continually develop and improve the quality and standards of our provision to ensure the materials and resources you receive are as up-to-date, enjoyable and effective as possible
- We include more learning materials and utilities per ICB course than any college or Training Provider. (Not just a book and contact details for a tutor)
- Highest quality up to date easy to follow printed and bound workbooks for every unit
- Practical hands on activities throughout ensuring you have both knowledge and skills
- Only use the top Sage software package for our courses. (Not Sage Essentials or Sage One, and No Subscriptions)
- Dedicated personal tutors to encourage and help by e-mail and phone
- Student Services department operational 7 days a week
- Fast and effective responses to questions by e-mail and phone
- Private Facebook Group for support and chat with tutors and fellow students.
- We fully prepare our students for exams with mock tests and revision packs and won’t send a student to a final exam until we feel they’re ready
- We include the best of everything in our prices and don’t ask you to purchase add-on’s such as reference materials or additional resources
- No hidden Costs, No Gimmicks and No False Claims
- We’re happy to give full help and advice to our students from initial start-up, all the way to working in the industry or even setting up their own bookkeeping and accounts business.
- Online Enhanced Learning Resource with extra lessons and tests.
- 24/7 Assignment marking with instant results and feedback. Click the following image to watch our “Introduction to ROGO” video: –