Combine study with full-time work or a family
- Flexible qualifications
- Easy to fit learning around your work, family, friends and leisure time.
- Study full-time, part-time, from home, work or on the move.
- Our courses guide you through your training and onward toward what we hope will be a successful career.
Sign up to our no obligation Free Trial today!
How long do the AAT Accounting qualifications take?
Much depends on the course and the amount of time you can dedicate to your studies; it could be possible to complete some of the courses in as little as six months whereas for some, it might take a year or more.
People think of accountancy as quite a dull career choice, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Accounting roles are hugely varied and deliver quality career opportunities.
At the heart of every business is sound financial management, therefore the demand for accounting and finance skills will never diminish.
With an AAT accounting qualification on your CV, you are able to show a level of industry excellence and work-readiness sought after by employers across all sectors and industries.
Great employment prospects
AAT is a name that employers trust. Our AAT courses for accounting and bookkeeping Qualifications are recognised by many employers as practical and technical qualifications that prepare students for the world of work, specifically in accountancy and financial roles.
Simply put, employers love AAT qualifications as they demonstrate you have the practical real world skills that they need.
Real value for money
Studying for any qualification is a real commitment, both in terms of time and funding, so you want to be certain that your qualification offers you real value for money. AAT qualifications are a quality investment for your career; they are highly respected and valued by employers, internationally recognised, and provide the right type of skills for immediate employment.
Why choose AAT?
- The qualifications employers want
- Go on to chartered accountancy
- Make the most of a career break
- Boost your earning potential
- Retrain at any age
- Key skills for school leavers
- For full details of what you’ll learn in the Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting, read the full syllabus here.
- For full details of what you’ll learn in the Level 3 AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting, read the full syllabus here.
- For full details of what you’ll learn in the Level 4 AAT Professional Diploma in Accounting, read the full syllabus here.