Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
Although there are no prerequisites for this unit, it is highly advisable that you have completed the Level 2 and Level 3 syllabus.
Additionally, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples and activities with answers
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 4 syllabus.
Accounting Systems and Controls (ASYC)
- Understand the role of accounting within the organisation
- Understand the importance and use of internal control systems
- Evaluate the accounting system and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct an ethical evaluation of the accounting systems
- Conduct a sustainability evaluation of the accounting system
- Make recommendations to improve the accounting system
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search