Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
As this unit is designed for the complete beginner, there are no prerequisites for this course. However, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activities and Mock exams Answer Book
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 4 x Online Assessments
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 2 syllabus.
Bookkeeping Controls (BKCL)
This unit follows on nicely from Bookkeeping Transactions. You will learn how to identify errors in the accounts and make corrections. You will also learn about the banking system and how to create a full set of accounts up to trial balance.
- The Banking System and Bank Reconciliation
- Control Accounts
- The Journal
- Correction of Errors
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search