Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
As this unit is designed for the complete beginner, there are no prerequisites for this course. However, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activity and Mock exam answers
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 6 x Online Assessments
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 2 syllabus.
Elements of Costing (ELCO)
This unit introduces you to management accounting. You will learn how a business uses accounts to help them plan for the future and the different type of costs involved in running a business.
Elements of Costing
- Understanding the cost recording system within an organisation
- Use cost recording techniques
- Methods of costing materials
- Methods of costing labour
- Overheads and absorption costing
- Provide information on Actual and Budgeted costs and income
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search