Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
Although there are no prerequisites for this unit, it is highly advisable that you have completed the Level 2 syllabus.
Additionally, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activity and Mock exam answers
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 1 x Online Assessment
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 3 syllabus.
Ethics for Accounting (ETFA)
- The principles of ethical working
- Behaving in an ethical manner
- Taking appropriate action
There is no exam for this unit, as it is tested as part of the synoptic.
The Synoptic assessment tests everything you have learned within the core syllabus for Level 3 plus:
- Professional Ethics (Unit 5 – Ethics for Accounting) and
- Spreadsheet Software (Unit 6 – Spreadsheet for Accounting).
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search