Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
Although there are no prerequisites for this unit, it is highly advisable that you have completed the Level 2 syllabus.
Additionally, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activity and Mock exam answers
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 5 x Online Assessments
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 3 syllabus.
Final Accounts Preparation (FAPR)
You will learn how to prepare financial accounts (statement of profit and loss and statement of financial position) for sole traders and partnerships.
Final Accounts Preparation
- Distinguish Between the Financial Recording and Reporting Requirements of Different Types of Organisation
- Explain the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Prepare accounting records from incomplete information
- Produce Accounts for Sole Traders
- Produce Accounts for Partnerships
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search