Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
Although there are no prerequisites for this unit, it is highly advisable that you have completed the Level 2 and Level 3 syllabus.
Additionally, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activities and Mock exams Answer Book
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 13 x Online Assessments
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 4 syllabus.
Financial Statements of Limited Companies (FSLC)
- To develop students’ knowledge so that they are able to understand the regulatory and conceptual frameworks which underpin the preparation of limited company financial statements
- To develop students’ knowledge and skills so that they able to understand and apply International Financial Reporting Standards and relevant legislation in the drafting of financial statements of single limited companies and consolidated financial statements
- To develop students’ knowledge and skills so that they are able to analyse and interpret the financial statements of limited companies using ratio analysis
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search