Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
Although there are no prerequisites for this unit, it is highly advisable that you have completed the Level 2 syllabus.
Additionally, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activity and Mock exam answers
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 7 x Online Assessments
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 3 syllabus.
Indirect Tax (IDRX)
This unit covers the treatment of VAT, VAT thresholds, when to register for VAT, how to complete a VAT return and all you need to know about VAT for the small to medium business
- Understand and apply VAT legislation requirements
- VAT Invoices and Tax Points
- Further Aspects of VAT
- VAT Schemes for Smaller Businesses
- VAT for Overseas Transactions
- The VAT Return
- HMRC and VAT Administration
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search