Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
Although there are no prerequisites for this unit, it is highly advisable that you have completed the Level 2 syllabus.
Additionally, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activities and Mock exams Answer Book
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 11 x Online Assessments
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 3 syllabus.
Management Accounting: Costing (MMAC)
This unit covers the different elements of costs and how to create and use data for decision making.
Management Accounting – Costing
- Understand the purpose and use of management accounting within an organisation
- Be able to calculate costs, contribution and reported profits
- Be able to calculate direct material costs
- Be able to calculate direct labour costs
- Be able to account for overheads
- Be able to do marginal costing
- Be able to do activity based costing
- Short term decision making
- Types of costing system
- Introduction to budgeting
- Long term decision making
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search