Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
Although there are no prerequisites for this unit, it is highly advisable that you have completed the Level 2 and Level 3 syllabus.
Additionally, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activities and Mock exams Answer Book
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 11 x Online Assessments
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 4 syllabus.
Management Accounting: Budgeting (MABU)
- Prepare forecasts of income and expenditure
- Prepare budgets
- Assess the impact of internal and external factors on budgets
- Use budgetary control to improve organisational performance
- Report budgetary information to management in a clear and appropriate format
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search