Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
As this unit is designed for the complete beginner, there are no prerequisites for this course. However, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
In order to complete this unit, you will require appropriate software to work on. If you do not have any software, please look at our self-study option that includes the software.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples and self-tests with answers
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 2 syllabus.
Using Accounting Software (UACS)
For this unit you will be required to use your knowledge of bookkeeping and double entry to enter a company’s data into a computerised system.
- Before you start
- Installing the software
- Sage and the chart of accounts
- Business set up
- New customers and suppliers
- Invoicing and Discounts
- Batch invoices and credits
- Customer Receipts and Supplier Payments
- Wages and Salaries
- Useful reports
- Cash Transactions
- Recurring entries and bank reconciliation
- Passwords to protect data
- Health and Safety, the use of computers
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search