Our unique materials are completely up-to-date and mirror the syllabus as set by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
Tried and tested, and written by our very own course specialists.
As this unit is designed for the complete beginner, there are no prerequisites for this course. However, you must have basic numerical skills and a good understanding of the English language.
The course fee Includes:
- New Style Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, activities and TWO mock exams
- Activity and Mock exam answers
- Materials available online
- 6 months access to our online portal
- 1 x Online Assessment
- Additional Online Resources (help sheets, self-tests etc)
- FREE Postage and packaging within the UK
The following Units can also be taken as part of the Level 2 syllabus.
Working Effectively in Finance (WEAF)
This is the final unit, covering working effectively and efficiently in an office environment and how to manage your workload. There is no standalone exam for this as it will be covered in the final Synoptic Assessment.
Working Effectively In Finance
- Understand the finance function within an organisation
- Use personal skills development in finance
- Produce work effectively
- Dealing with numbers
- Understand corporate social responsibility
If you choose to sit the exam at the end of this unit, you would be required to have registered as a student with the AAT first. You would then contact your nearest testing centre to book your exam.
To find your nearest venue go to https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment/assessment-venue/search