ICB Level 4 Diploma Complete Package
This is your route toward gaining the Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Bookkeeping and Accounting qualification from the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers.
This course package comprises the following units:
- Business Insight
- Corporation Tax (for Micro and Small Businesses)
- Financial Statements (for Micro and Small Businesses)
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
When you have completed this package and have gained 2 years of experience, this can lead to becoming a Fellow member (FICB) of the ICB.
No other training provider includes as many materials, lessons, examples and activities.
|Exceptional ICB pass rates|
|Study whenever you want – at your own pace|
|Award-winning tutor support|
|Dedicated accounting and bookkeeping training provider|
|Interest-free payment plans to spread the cost|
Includes free bonus courses
Free Xero Course and Certification
This enhances your CV and gives you the experience of using one of the most in-demand types of accounting software.
Free CPD Spreadsheets for Accounting unit
Learn how to create and use formulas, create pivot tables and charts, and use other advanced spreadsheet features to automate your accounting tasks.
ICB Training Provider of the Year
With 11 wins, no other distance learning provider has won ICB Training Provider of the Year more than Training Link.
Training Link focuses on only three subjects: Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Payroll.
This keeps us focused on delivering the best student experience. And that’s why over the last 27 years we’ve won over 20 awards – from scooping AAT’s Best New Training Provider in 2018 to winning ICB’s Training Provider of the Year award 11 times!
Training Link has written and created all of the study material for our ICB courses.
And because we control this material, we can improve it based on student feedback and results. This is what helps Training Link students achieve outstanding pass rates.
- Printed workbook containing lessons, examples and tasks
- Enhanced learning materials and time-saving utilities (Fast track)
- 24/7 Online assessments with instant marking
- Extensive exam practice and preparation (Mock exams with tutor feedback)
- Up to 24 months of award-winning qualified 1-to-1 tutor support by e-mail and telephone
- Student Services support 7 days per week
- Free postage and packaging
- Free access to ICB’s award-winning membership benefits scheme, ICBenefits
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers was established in 1996. They promote the bookkeeping profession, learning and education, and offer qualifications.
The ICB is the largest bookkeeping membership organisation in the world. There are over 150,000 students and members in over 100 countries.
ICB’s certification is based on exams and only the finest professionals are eligible for membership. Members need to maintain their status via Continuous Professional Development.
ICB’s rigorous standards give businesses the confidence that an ICB-certified Bookkeeper will have the highest standards. And that’s why it is a perfect pathway for anyone who wants to become a self-employed bookkeeper.
- Understanding Cost Behaviour
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Preparing Budgets
- The Cash Budget
- Targets and Monitoring Performance
- The operating Cycle
- Short Term Finance Decisions
- Short Term Decision Making
- Capital Investment Decision Making
Corporation Tax (for Micro and Small Businesses)
- Underpinning Knowledge
- Calculate Adjusted Trading Profits
- Capital Allowances
- Profits Chargeable to Corporation Tax for an Incorporated Business under FRS105 and FRS102 Section 1A
- Gains, Losses and Reliefs
- Payment and Administration
Financial Statements (for Micro and Small Businesses)
- Underpinning Knowledge
- Ltd Company and Ltd Liability Partnership Financial Statements
- Accounting Concepts
- Other accounting concepts and principles
- Preparing Statutory Year-End Accounts
- Introduction to Consolidated (Group Accounts)
- Statement of Cashflows
- Interpretation of Financial Statements
Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Underpinning Knowledge
- Entering Details of Personal Income onto a Self-Assessment Return
- Entering Details of Business Income and Expenditure for Unincorporated Businesses
onto the Relevant Returns
- Chargeable Gains
- Calculating Tax and National Insurance Contributions Due and Filing Returns
- Foreign Income and Residence Basis
Further details on the learning outcomes, assessment criteria, grading, and more can be found by accessing the corresponding syllabus: –
You need to have attained your Level 3 ICB qualifications (‘MICB’ status) before enrolling on this course package.
If you have any questions please contact us.
After successful completion, you will be able to offer extra services to your clients. This boosts the amount you can earn from each client and helps to make you more indispensable to that business.
These exams can all be taken from home or work.
The qualification will be graded as Distinction, Merit or Pass.
This assessment is a home or workplace-based assessment and will be graded as follows:
- Distinction 95 -100%
- Merit 90 – 94%
- Pass 85 – 89%
- Fail 0 – 84%
*Examination conditions may be subject to change at the discretion of the awarding body.*
Want more flexibility?
Our tutor support timeframes are deliberately generous and far exceed what most students need.
Most of our students finish well in advance of the course duration. But what happens if you do need a little longer?
This is where our course extension options come into play. We offer one-month, three-month, and six-month extensions so you can feel reassured by knowing that if you do need extra time you have that option.
Course package options
Spread payments over 3 years
Our finance option is provided in partnership with Omni Capital. For your finance application to be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be employed for at least 16 hours per week or retired and in receipt of a private or company pension. Certain state benefit schemes may be considered.
- Be a permanent UK resident with a 3 year address history
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders or bankruptcies
- Have a valid email address and can access it
Please note that meeting the criteria listed above does not guarantee finance acceptance.
If you want to enrol on a course and you have questions about your Omni Capital application or want to discuss other payment options please call us on 0800 594 2822.
Find a course with the same standards and extra content for a better price and we will provide your course for free.