Only applicable to those who wish to advance from the old Level 3 syllabus.
This course covers all units relating to the old Level 4 syllabus (‘ABA8’).
This course has been designed for people who have qualified to Level 3 on the pre-2019 syllabus and have a knowledge gap for Limited Companies.
The course includes:
- Printed Workbook containing lessons, examples, tasks and assignments
- FREE Postage and packaging
This self-study course will cover the following: –
- Preparing the final accounts for Limited Companies and Limited Liability Partnerships
- Prepare a set of final accounts for a limited company for internal management purposes
- Prepare a set of final accounts for a limited liability partnership, plus adjusting the capital share of partners in the event of a change of partnership ratio
- Interpret financial statements by calculating and explaining ratios for profitability and liquidity
Level 3 (AICB) under the 2014 syllabus. Please get in touch with our course consultants if you are unsure.
A good understanding of the English language is essential.
Approximately 30-40 hours average active study time with Enhanced Learning.
Introduction (Manual and underpinning knowledge)
- Regulatory Framework
- Business entity concept
- Going concern concept
- Accruals (matching) concept
- Consistency concept
- Materiality concept
- Money measurement concept
- Prudence concept
- The General Data Protection Regulations
- Money Laundering
- What is Money Laundering?
- The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (POCA)
- The Money Laundering Offences
Chapter 1 – Markup and Margin
- Profit calculated as the difference between cost price and selling price
- Calculation of profit using percentages
- Expressing mark-up as a fraction rather than a percentage
- Mark up and margin – common percentages and fractions
- The link between mark-up and margin
- Percentages that are greater than 100%