Sage 50 Payroll – Level 2
Latest version 2023/2024 Tax Year
The training pack includes:
- Comprehensive easy to follow workbook
- ‘Sage 50 Payroll’ software (V29 2023-24)
- Exercise Files
- Tutor support
- Standard completion certificate – Sage Payroll Intermediate
On average, 15-20 hours of active study time.
- Chapter 1: Before You Start
- Chapter 2: Important Information
- Chapter 3: Program Basics
- Chapter 4: The Outline View & Criteria
- Chapter 5: Global Changes
- Chapter 6: Timesheets
- Chapter 7: Departments and Analysis
- Chapter 8: Holiday Schemes
- Chapter 9: Recording Holidays
- Chapter 10: Absence Reasons
- Chapter 11: Statutory Sick Pay
- Chapter 12: Statutory Maternity Pay
- Chapter 13: Student Loans
- Chapter 14: Company Cars
- Chapter 15: Workplace Pensions
- Chapter 16: Holiday Funds
- Chapter 17: Roll Back
- Chapter 18: Passwords and Access Rights
- Chapter 19: Options and Links
- Chapter 20: Linking Payroll to Accounts
- Appendix A: The Start-up Wizard
NB – Software not compatible with macs. We suggest using Apple Bootcamp to install Windows.
Recommended system requirements:
- A Windows compatible computer, with a 2Ghz processor or higher
- 2Gb RAM
- 1Gb of free disk space
- Internet Explorer v7 or higher
- An Internet connection
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024×768
- Antivirus software should be configured to exclude Sage files from its scanning routines.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
Sage software is not compatible with Macs. If you only have access to a Mac, we suggest using Apple Bootcamp to install Windows, as this will enable you to run the software on the Windows side of your Mac.
No exams are required.
The course is based on a series of tasks that must be completed correctly and in order. Once complete, you will receive your course completion certificate.