How it Works
What Makes Us So Special?
- Quality bespoke material written by industry experts
- A fully integrated, mobile friendly on-line learning resource centre (Video Below)
- Full support from an Award Winning Tutor
- Study at your own pace, and at any location of your choosing
Committed To Your Learning
So, you’ve had a good look around, compared prices and have decided to embark upon one of our bespoke bookkeeping and accounts packages. You’re now on your way to an exciting new career with an award winning training provider at your side!!
We are often asked how it works; below is a brief breakdown of the first few steps to you embarking on an exciting journey!
- Once you have purchased a course, you will receive an e-mail from our administration department to confirm your purchase and also your delivery details.
- Not long after this, you will also receive an e-mail from your award winning, fully qualified tutor who will introduce themselves to you, send you any course related links and also register you on our on-line learning platform. This will give you instant access to your full colour e-book, additional self-tests, and useful help documents (video below). This means that, depending on when you purchase the course, you could start learning on the very same day!
- You will also be invited to join our closed community Facebook group ‘Student Street’. This is a community page where current and past students can meet and engage in conversation with like-minded people.
Not only is this a rich resource centre, but it also negates any feeling of isolation that is commonly felt with other distance learning providers.
- Every Training Link student is also entitled to apply for an NUS Extra card giving you the potential to save £££’s for as little as £12 a year.
- All course material is sent out Tuesdays and Thursdays for next day delivery (48 hours for more rural areas and longer for international deliveries).
- As you progress through your course, you will have access to your designated tutor who will help guide you through every aspect of the course and mark your assignments as you submit them.
Click below to view our video, or watch it in full screen here
Below is just a brief snapshot of some of the many awards that we have won over the 22 years that we have been in business:
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Large Training Provider of the Year 2012
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Large Training Provider of the Year 2013
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Large Training Provider of the Year 2014
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Large Training Provider of the Year 2015
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Large Training Provider of the Year 2016
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Large Training Provider of the Year 2017
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Tutor of the Year 2011
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Student of the Year 2013
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Student of the Year 2014 – CEM Bookkeeping & Consultancy
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Tutor of the Year 2015
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Best New Practice of the Year 2015 – C.L. Shipley Bookkeeping Services
- *Winner* ICB Luca Awards – Student of the Year 2017 – Caplin Bookkeeping
- *Shortlisted* ICB Luca Awards – Student of the Year 2015
- *Shortlisted* ICB Luca Awards – Best New Practice of the Year 2017 – Paper Trail Bookkeeping
- *Shortlisted* ICB Luca Awards – Tutor of the Year 2017
Rest assured that whether you intend on embarking on the ICB or AAT pathway, all of our bookkeeping and accounts courses are fully accredited, nationally recognised qualifications. Having an industry recognised qualification makes it much easier to secure employment or even start your own business as a self-employed bookkeeper.
With our distance learning packages, all studying can be carried out at a time and place of your choosing; there is no need to be tied in to a specific location. Some of our students have even continued their studies on holiday at the poolside!
Now you’ve seen how it works, why not enrol on a course today and take advantage of the great savings that we have across our course offering.
If you’re still unsure, feel free to take advantage of our no obligation free trial: –