Study a bookkeeping course from home with full tutor support from a multi award-winning specialist training provider
Do you want to work as a self-employed bookkeeper? Have you considered setting up your own bookkeeping practice?
Would you like to study a course designed to help you achieve both of these things, from home in your spare time, whenever you want?
And would you like to boost your chances of successfully qualifying by enjoying access to multi award-winning tutor support?
…then the ICB Self-Employed Bookkeeping Package from Training Link is the right choice for you.
Are you ready to work as a self-employed bookkeeper?
We specialise in helping people change career and work as self-employed bookkeepers. So if you’re interested in following in the footsteps of the many successful Training Link students who have already started their own bookkeeping practice then you should read on because our courses are designed from the ground up to help you work through the ICB syllabus, pass the examinations, and then apply for your Practice Licence.
Our ICB Self-Employed Bookkeeping Package even includes the cost of the exams – because we are determined to help you get through each stage of the courses and on your way to working as a self-employed bookkeeper.
Get certified by the world’s largest bookkeeping organisation
There are over 150,000 students and members of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB). They are the recognised industry authority.
And when you enrol with us, you’ll have the best possible chance to gain one of their globally recognised ICB qualifications.
President of ICB Global, Garry Carter explains how the ICB began
Training Link – ICB training provider of the year – nine years in a row
After 25 years of experience in providing training, we offer expertise that competitors can’t match. And that’s why we’ve won over 20 awards including:
- ICB Training Provider of the Year – nine years in a row
- ICB Tutor of the Year – three times
- ICB Student of the Year – three times
- Best New AAT Training Provider 2018
And in 2019 we were named Online College Of The Year by PQ Magazine.
Christine studied with us and started her own practice after 12 months…
“I achieved Distinctions in 12 exams with results ranging from 95% to 100%, and I won the ICB Student of the Year Luca Award. I set up my own business and won ICB New Bookkeeping Practice Of The Year”
Enrol with the accounting and bookkeeping expert training provider
We only offer a small number of subjects- Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Payroll.
This helps us to retain our laser-like focus on creating easy-to-follow course materials, and providing the gold standard of tutor support.
Everything is designed to help you succeed.
Our carefully constructed learning experience offers you the best chance of passing the ICB exams and becoming a qualified bookkeeper.
Your learning experience includes…
- Award-winning tutor support- by email and phone
- More learning materials than any college or Training Provider
- Up-to-date, easy to follow, printed and bound workbooks for every unit
- Practical hands-on activities that ensure you have both knowledge and skills
- Online Enhanced Learning Resource with:
- Extra lessons
- 24/7 Assignment marking with instant results and personal tutor feedback
- Student Services department open 7 days a week
- Private Facebook Group for support and chat with tutors and fellow students
- Top Sage software package (not Sage Essentials, not Sage One, and no subscriptions)
- Everything you need is included – No additional add-ons needed – no extra exam fees, no add-on reference material fees, no add-on resource fees
What our students think of our tutor support
We sat down with a few of our former students and asked what they thought about the levels of tutor support you get when you enrol with Training Link…
- ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping *Exams Included*
- ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping PLUS Sage 50 Pro *Exams Included*
- ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping *Exams Included*
Save money with our course packages
ICB Self-Employed Package *Exams Included*
Perfect if you want to work as a self-employed bookkeeper. When you pass the exams you can apply for an ICB Practice Licence.
This collection includes:
- ICB Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- ICB Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping
- ICB Level 3 Diploma in Payroll Management
- ICB Level 4 Self-Assessment Tax Returns
And all exam fees are included.
The ICB Self-Employed Bookkeeper Package is £1920, saving £415 on individual course costs. And you can spread the cost over 36 months at £55.68 per month.
Unsure if Level 2 is the right starting point for you? Give our Introduction to Bookkeeping course a go for only £45.
Get your ICB Bookkeeping brochure
Want to know more about studying ICB Bookkeeping?
We can email you a PDF guide now.