Our rigorous recruitment processes mean that we only have the very best people working here at Training Link, all fully qualified in their respective fields to deliver the very best learning experience for our students.
If you have looked across our website, you will see that we are fully committed, dedicated and passionate about what we do. In short, we strive to provide the very best course material and tutorial support in the industry. Not only that, we are also a multiple award winning training provider. This isn’t accidental!
Being part of a small team based in Four Oaks, Sutton Coldfield means that every member is an integral part of the Training Link machine. As an employee within the distance learning sector we:
- Ensure that all goals and objectives are clear, unambiguous and realistic.
- Our recruitment processes mean that we will only employ individuals whose passion and skills will contribute to achieving our objectives.
- Embrace diversity and assure equal employment opportunity to all, regardless of race, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief.
- Communicate with everyone (students, employees, suppliers etc.) in a professional, non-discriminatory, friendly manner.
Now recruiting for the following position:
Are you passionate about professional development and lifelong learning? If so, read on!
As a course adviser working from our busy office, your primary role will be answering calls and e-mails from prospective, current and returning students. Within this role you will be required to offer honest, transparent guidance and advice. You will also have the responsibility of enrolling students onto a course of their choice.
There is no requirement for you to make any cold calls, but you will be required to make outbound calls to students who have registered an interest in Training Link, or any of our course offerings.
Students are at the very centre of what we do, and we are dedicated to ensuring all students sign on to a course that is ideal for them.
The successful candidate will benefit from a detailed training programme and mentoring scheme, plus have the option to enrol on any of our courses at cost price!
A successful candidate will:
- Be efficient and organised.
- Have good administration skills.
- Be familiar with CRM/LMS systems.
- Have a pleasant, personable telephone manner.
- Be passionate about learning and continuous professional development.
- Be empathetic and be able to adapt to each students’ needs.
- Demonstrate a consistent level of achievement.
- Be willing to (when required) engage with students via social media (such as our student community Facebook page).
In return, we will:
- Provide safe, effective working conditions.
- Provide highly competitive terms and conditions.
- Provide you with a friendly and helpful team working environment.
If you feel you have the skills and passion to join our team and would like to be entered into the recruitment process, please send an e-mail with your C.V. attached to email@example.com with the subject title being “Course Adviser Application”.