The terms “Training Link” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit B, Meltex House, 65-67 Kepler, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7XE. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website or the person responsible for payments in relation to a credit agreement.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Training Link’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
We understand that life (and circumstances) can at times be very demanding, and with this in mind we can extend the duration of your course, or put support on hold for a negotiated period of time, providing that we have been notified of such circumstances within the original period of study time specified for the current module. Notification beyond the original period will not be accepted.
Awarding bodies such as ICB can make changes to the qualification requirements resulting in students having to complete further levels of study. We will notify students who are actively learning of any such changes and any extra courses that may have to be purchased. Discounts will be available in order to help with continuation of study.
As part of our terms, you may cancel your program of study at any time before you receive any course materials associated with a single course or a package of courses and you will receive a full refund of all amounts paid.
During the first 14 days after receiving your course materials, you may cancel your course in writing and return the course materials at your own expense. So long as we then receive the course materials in good condition, within 14 days of you receiving your courses, you will receive a full refund of all amounts paid less any reasonable costs incurred related to the services we provide (e.g. registration fees with any awarding body). We suggest using special or recorded delivery to ensure it is returned. Alternatively you can swap your course materials for a course of the same value.
Payments related to the sale of Course(s) also include the provision of the services that we offer plus any further materials provided by Training Link.
The price for the course is payable by you prior to delivery, and shall be payable by you in full by credit/debit card, bank transfer or by entering into a Credit Agreement. Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect any orders already accepted.
Under no circumstances shall we deem to have received payment until confirmed payment has been received by us.
Monthly Payment Plans – Flexible Payments with Divido:
If you have selected a payment plan, then the first payment of the plan will be taken on the date you purchase the product (via Credit/Debit card or PayPal payment).
All subsequent payments will be set up using our third-party finance company.
The application process is simple; takes around 5 minutes for you to complete, is carried out online with a decision made within 30 seconds of completion
Who is Eligible for Finance?
Applying for an instalment plan is similar to applying for a new credit card. The details you provide are checked against public registers, such as credit-rating agencies. To increase the chances of acceptance, ideally, you will have a good credit history – (no late payments, CCJ’s, etc.) – and meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a UK resident
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have 3 years of UK address history
- Be working at least 16 hours per week
- Have a valid phone number and email address
- Delivery address must be to the address you put on your finance application (billing address)
Payment by Third Party Finance, Divido
If you choose to pay your instalments by our third-party finance company, you will be bound by their terms and conditions.
If you choose to pay for your course through Divido, the course and its materials will remain the property of Training Link until full payment is received from the finance company.
If you cancel the finance application after the materials have been sent to you, you will be charged the full amount of the course fee, unless you have notified us in writing that you wish to cancel your enrolment. Please refer to our returns policy in our terms and conditions for further details on returning your material.
Consumer Credit Service Terms and Conditions
Consumer credit service is provided by Divido. Divido is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number: 628253).
Registered offices are: Interchange Triangle, Divido, 3rd floor, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AH.
For more information please refer to https://www.divido.com/
Finance is provided through the Divido platform by a number of lenders (Omni Capital Retail Finance). You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and our lenders’ credit decision policies. You will be informed who the lender is at the point the loan is offered and provided with their full contact details.
Divido Financial Services Limited (‘Divido’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. For more information, please visit: https://www.divido.com/
If you would like to speak to us about alternative payment options, or if you have any questions that you would like answering, feel free to give us a ring on 0121 323 4477 or send us an email at email@example.com, and we would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Drawing from over 15 years of experience in providing tutor support for Sage and Bookkeeping courses, we feel that we have developed the most efficient and effective methods of delivering this support.
All courses provided by Training Link lead to skills and qualifications associated with professional careers in bookkeeping and Accounts, and as you would expect, our tutors are fully qualified and conduct themselves in a professional manner. Therefore our terms and conditions are as follows:
E-mail is very often abused in terms of how people address each other; although correspondence between friends is usually informal, the fact remains that when sending an e-mail it is classified as an official document and its contents can be used as evidence in a dispute. With this in mind, and in order to correspond in a manner fitting with the course you are studying, we have laid down the following terms and conditions which form part of your contract with us (the Training Provider).
- All students to address their Tutor by name.
- All students to sign off with their full name on all correspondence.
- All e-mails must be treated as a professional document, therefore must not contain mobile phone style texting abbreviations and should be politely written.
- All details of course, chapter and page must be given when requesting help (if applicable); please be specific and provide as much detail as possible relating to the problem or question. This also applies when sending work for marking via email or post to your Tutor.
- Support is available from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Support outside these hours is provided, but it is purely voluntary and at the discretion of the Tutor and Technical Support team.
- Telephone support is available, but is not provided as standard, as 95% of the time you will require a written answer to your question. Training Link do however reserve the right to contact a student by telephone at a convenient time to you if written help is not sufficient enough to resolve a problem.
- Contacting Training Link’s office in relation to a support issue will likely result in you being informed to contact your tutor via the method laid out in your course notes and instructions.
- Before contacting support please ensure that you have thoroughly read through your documentation and also the Course notes and Instructions in order to avoid embarrassment. Course notes and Instructions are provided to aid you in your studies and also outline the processes for you (and ourselves) to follow.
- Any abusive or disrespectful email or call may result in instant suspension of Tutor Support, or even risk the maximum penalty of expulsion from your studies without a refund.
What information do we collect?
We collect your name, e-mail address, postal address, date of birth and telephone number. We use these details to contact you on matters that relate to your course, and to ensure that the course is appropriate to your requirements. Depending on the circumstances and/or course, we might also contact you on occasion to provide you with further information related to other courses that act as natural progression or continuous professional development.
All personal information is held securely on our database. You are welcome to request the information that we hold free of charge, but this must be done on an individual basis. We WILL NOT disclose any information to anyone until they have verified their identity, and that the identity relates directly to the information requested.
Rights of individuals
Individuals have a number of rights in relation to the information that we hold about them. These rights include:
- The right to access information we hold about them and to obtain information about how we process it.
- In some circumstances, the right to withdraw their consent to our processing of their information, which they can do at any time. We may continue to process their information if we have another legitimate reason for doing so (for example, if they’re currently studying with us).
- The right to request that we rectify their information if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.
- In some circumstances, the right to request that we erase their information. We may continue to retain their information if we’re entitled or required to retain it.
- The right to object to, and to request that we restrict our processing of their information in some circumstances. Again, there may be situations where individuals object to, or ask us to restrict our processing of their information, but we’re entitled to continue processing their information and/or to refuse that request.
If we refuse any request, we will explain our reasons. If you do not agree with our decision you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to a judicial remedy.
What we need from you
You’re responsible for making sure the information you give us, information which is provided by individuals connected to you or your business, or information which is otherwise provided on your behalf is accurate and up to date, and you must tell us if anything changes as soon as possible.
How do we use your information?
We use the information to help us understand more about how our web site is used, pages that get visited etc. It is information we use to help improve our site.
When do we share information?
We follow strict security procedures for storing and disclosing information you give us, as required by the General Data Protection Regulations.
Registered with ICO – Register entry Z6670133
We never sell and do not share your personal information to anyone that isn’t directly associated to the provision or delivery of your course.
Some of our products are hosted by third parties, but we agree with those third parties that they will keep your information secure and not use it for any other purposes.
Depending on the course or package that you have chosen (and means of payment), it might be necessary to share at least some of your information with one or more of the following companies/organisations in order to facilitate the smooth provision or delivery of your course.
- Softext – Nominated IT and software service provider
- The Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) – Awarding Body
- The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) – Awarding Body
- Study House – Business Practices Course Provider
- Parcelforce/Royal Mail – Course Delivery Operator
- Worldpay – Online Payment System
- PayPal – Online Payment System
- Divido – Nominated Finance Company
All personal and credit card information that we might obtain is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology before being sent over the Internet. To protect your data further, any credit card information that is given to us is always stored in encrypted form in a database that is away from our Web site database, so it isn’t connected to the Internet. Credit card transactions are issued a digital certificate, ensuring that your data can only be read by our transaction system as long as your browser shows its secure mode symbol (such as a key or closed lock).
If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations.
Copyright and Trade Marks
All materials on this web site are the copyright of Training Link, or are reproduced with permission from other copyright owners. All rights are reserved. The materials on this web site may be retrieved and used for personal use. No materials may otherwise be copied, modified, published, broadcast or otherwise distributed without the prior written permission of Training Link.
Links to other web sites are provided by Training Link in good faith and for information only. Under these terms, Training Link disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any web site linked to this site.
If you feel at any point that you are not happy with the service or conduct provided by your tutor or any member of staff, you will be provided with details on who to contact in your study pack. You will be required to provide full details of your complaint including your name, course and level of study plus the staff member or tutors’ name. Your case will be reviewed and if required a full investigation into your complaint will be carried out.
All e-mail, written and verbal correspondence will be examined as part of this investigation. You will be kept informed of any decisions relating to your complaint and any actions (if any) are to be taken.
We at Training Link will adhere to our contract with you in providing a professional and efficient service at all times.
At the end of the day, if we have happy students we also have happy tutors.
We hope you enjoy your studies with us and wish you every luck and success in the future.