Sage 50 Accounts Professional Levels 1, 2 & 3 (Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced)
This Course is based on Sage Version 27
Sage 50 Professional Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced
Duration – 40-50 Hours
Save £150 on the individual course prices by purchasing this package in full. Normal price if purchased individually is £525. *Now on offer for just £375 *
Sage 50 Accounts Professional’ is regarded as the Industry Standard and the most commonly used Accounting software in the UK. The majority of jobs advertised require the applicant to be either experienced or trained in using Sage.
Often it’s a case of having the time to do the training but not the money to pay for training in one go, so for the first time we have put together an interest free payment plan to help.
Become a Sage 50 Accounts expert in your own time using our self-study training manuals.
The Sage 50 Account courses are ideal if you are a brand new or existing Sage Accounts user who wants to learn step by step and fully understand the functions of Sage 50 Accounts from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
Gain a Sage Certificate of competence to prove your level of expertise.
Sage 50 Accounts is by far the best selling accounting software in the UK. More than 300,000 companies across the UK have discovered its ability to save time and improve management control. As government legislation changes more and more companies are investing in Sage 50 accounts.
No other accounting software is relied upon for managing businesses effectively, every single day of the year. As a result, most jobs advertised in accountancy are requiring the applicant to be competent with these Sage 50 packages.
With Training Link, you get to Fast Track your learning and make full use of your new skills without having to wait.
Training Packs include:
- 3 x Full size A4 Manuals
- Pre-formatted downloadable data Files
- Comprehensive easy to follow jargon free lessons
- Study guides and notes
- 180 days use of the ‘Sage 50 Accounts Professional’ software
- Qualified tutors with over 12 years’ experience
- Individual certificates for each level ‘Beginner’, ‘Intermediate’ and ‘Advanced’
- Before your start
- Programme Basics
- Getting Started Account Names & Numbers
- Bank Receipts
- Bank Payments
- Service Invoices
- Products Stock Control
- Product invoices
- Product Credit Notes
- Reviewing your Accounts
- Sending Statements
- Customer Receipts
- Customer Activity
- Purchase Invoices
- Supplier Payments
- More about the Nominal Ledger
- More about Bank Accounts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Recurring Entries
- VAT returns
- Reports & Information
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Fixed Assets and Depreciation
- Delivery Addresses
- Purchase Orders
- Memorising Purchase Orders
- Recording Deliveries
- More About Purchase Orders
- BOMs and Product Transfers
- Product Pricing Options
- Sales Orders
- Recurring Sales Orders
- Processing Sales Orders
- Using Filters and Search
- Credit Control
- Chasing Debts and Debt Analysi
- Disputed Invoices
- Customer Refunds
- Late Payment Legislation
- Writing Off Bad Debts
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Company Review
- Cost of Sales (Closing Stock)
- Importing Data
- Batch and Global Changes
- Customer Discounts
- Winning and Losing Quotations
- Pro forma Invoices
- Contra Entries
- The Audit Trail
- Passwords and Access Rights
- Setting a Budget
- Setting up Departments
- Departmental Budgets
- Project Costing
- Project Costing Example
- Project Completion
- Report Designer Basic Skills
- Report Designer Wizard
- Report Designer Extra
- Foreign Trader and Currencies
- Invoices and Payments in Euros
- Foreign Currency Suppliers and Payments
Recommended system requirements:
- A Windows compatible computer, with a 2Ghz processor or higher
- 2Gb RAM
- 1Gb of free disk space
- Internet Explorer v7 or higher
- An Internet connection
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024×768
- Antivirus software should be configured to exclude Sage files from its scanning routines.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
Sage software is not compatible with Macs. If you only have access to a Mac, we suggest using Apple Bootcamp to install Windows, as this will enable you to run the software on the Windows side of your Mac.
No exams are required.
The courses are based on a series of tasks that must be completed correctly, and in order. In total, there are over 60 units to complete. Your tutor will mark your data, and if correct to above 95%, we will issue a ‘Sage Business Partner’ Certificate. Business partner certificates have been sufficient evidence of competence for over 12 years, and are accepted by all UK Employers.
Course package options
Spread payments over 3 years
Our finance option is provided in partnership with Omni Capital. For your finance application to be considered you must meet the following criteria:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be employed for at least 16 hours per week or retired and in receipt of a private or company pension. Certain state benefit schemes may be considered.
- Be a permanent UK resident with a 3 year address history
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders or bankruptcies
- Have a valid email address and can access it
Please note that meeting the criteria listed above does not guarantee finance acceptance.
If you want to enrol on a course and you have questions about your Omni Capital application or want to discuss other payment options please call us on 0800 594 2822.