Want to know more about AAT qualifications and what it’s like studying with Training Link?
In February, we popped down to AAT to join them for a live webinar.
Dan Winterburn introduced AAT, talked about the different types of qualifications and how they are assessed, and explained the benefits of AAT membership.
Our AAT level 4 Tutor, Jennifer Nyland, answered questions and talked about the Training Link study experience alongside our Course Advisor, Lauren Beary.
Watch the video below.
Do you want to gain an AAT qualification?
Would you like to study an AAT course from home in your spare time, whenever you want?
And wouldn’t you feel reassured knowing you have access to multi award-winning tutor support?
…Then Training Link are here to help you.
Training Link- A multi award-winning training provider with a 93.5% AAT level 2 pass rate
We have over 24 years of experience in offering training, and provide a level of expertise that other providers can’t match. And that’s why we’ve won 20 awards including:
- Best New AAT Training Provider 2018 – AAT Awards
- ICB Training Provider of the Year – eight years in a row
- ICB Tutor of the Year three times
- ICB Student of the Year three times
And last year, we were delighted to be named Online College of the Year by accounting publication PQ Magazine.
Training Link pass rates smash the AAT’s national average
Here’s how we compare with the AAT’s own national average pass rates for 2019:
|Course Level||National Average||Training Link||How much better than the national average?|
What our students think of our tutor support
We sat down with a few of our former students and asked what they thought about the levels of tutor support you get when you enrol with Training Link…
Enrol with the accounting and bookkeeping expert training provider
We only offer a small number of subjects- Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Payroll.
This helps us to retain our laser-like focus on creating easy-to-follow course materials, and providing the gold standard of tutor support.
Everything is designed to help you succeed.
Our carefully constructed learning experience offers you the best chance of passing the AAT exams and gaining your qualifications.
Christine studied with us and started her own practice after 12 months…
“I achieved Distinctions in 12 exams with results ranging from 95% to 100%, and I won the ICB Student of the Year Luca Award. I set up my own business and won ICB New Bookkeeping Practice Of The Year”
Your learning experience includes…
- Award-winning tutor support- by email and phone
- More learning materials than any college or Training Provider
- Up-to-date, easy to follow, printed and bound workbooks for every unit
- Practical hands-on activities that ensure you have both knowledge and skills
- Online Enhanced Learning Resource with:
- Extra lessons
- 24/7 Assignment marking with instant results and personal tutor feedback
- Student Services department open 7 days a week
- Private Facebook Group for support and chat with tutors and fellow students
- Top Sage software package (not Sage Essentials, not Sage One, and no subscriptions)
Our AAT Level 2 Accounting Courses
- AAT Level 2 Foundation in Accounting Certificate – Complete Course
- AAT Level 2 Foundation in Accounting Certificate – Complete Course *PLUS Sage 50 Professional*
Our AAT Level 3 Accounting Courses
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Course
- AAT Level 2 and Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Combined Course
- AAT Level 2 and Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Combined Course *Plus Sage 50 Professional*
Our AAT Level 4 Accounting Courses
AAT Complete Course Package – Level 2, 3 and 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
Our best-value course collection. From only £59.16 per month.
Have you made the commitment to invest in your new career? This course collection is aimed at those who are determined to work in the accounting industry and to climb the career ladder.
This collection includes:
- AAT Level 2 Foundation in Accounting Certificate
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
A cost-effective way to kick-start your new career
If purchased individually these courses would cost £2215. But the AAT Complete Course Package is only £1845, saving £370. And with finance available you can spread the cost over 36 months at £59.16 a month. Top quality award-winning training has never been more affordable.
Get your AAT guide
Want to know more about studying AAT Accounting?
We can email you a PDF guide now.