Gain a recognised level 3 accounting qualification by successfully studying one of our AAT courses in your spare time
Do you want to gain a level 3 accounting qualification?
Would you like to study from home in your spare time, whenever you want?
And wouldn’t you feel even better knowing you have access to multi award-winning tutor support?
…Then Training Link are here to help you.
Introducing the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
We offer AAT accredited level 2, 3, and 4 accounting and bookkeeping courses. AAT are the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians with over 140,000 members and they provide highly respected qualifications that are widely recognised in the industry.
Training Link- A multi award-winning training provider
We have over 25 years of experience in offering training, and provide a level of expertise that other providers can’t match. And that’s why we’ve won over 20 awards including:
- Best New AAT Training Provider 2018 – AAT Awards
- ICB Training Provider of the Year – nine years in a row
- ICB Tutor of the Year three times
- ICB Student of the Year three times
And in 2019 we were delighted to be named Online College of the Year by accounting publication PQ Magazine.
What our students think of our tutor support
We sat down with a few of our former students and asked what they thought about the levels of tutor support you get when you enrol with Training Link…
Enrol with a specialist training provider
There are plenty of training providers out there. But just as some traditional colleges are better than others, the same is true of distance learning providers. We are a specialist training provider, and offer only a handful of course subjects- just Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Payroll.
This helps us retain a laser-like focus on creating easy-to-follow learning materials, and makes sure that we can continue to provide the gold standard of tutor support for these subjects.
Each part of your learning experience has been carefully constructed to make sure that you have the best chance of passing your exams and achieving your dream of working in the accounting industry.
Christine studied with us and started her own practice after 12 months…
“I achieved Distinctions in 12 exams with results ranging from 95% to 100%, and I won the ICB Student of the Year Luca Award. I set up my own business and won ICB New Bookkeeping Practice Of The Year”
Your learning experience includes…
- Award-winning tutor support- by email and phone
- More learning materials than any college or Training Provider
- Up-to-date, easy to follow, printed and bound workbooks for every unit
- Practical hands-on activities that ensure you have both knowledge and skills
- Online Enhanced Learning Resource with:
- Extra lessons
- 24/7 Assignment marking with instant results and personal tutor feedback
- Student Services department open 7 days a week
- Private Facebook Group for support and chat with tutors and fellow students
- Top Sage software package (not Sage Essentials, not Sage One, and no subscriptions)
- Everything you need is included – No additional add-ons needed – no extra exam fees, no add-on reference material fees, no add-on resource fees
Our AAT Level 3 Accounting Courses
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Course
- AAT Level 2 and Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Combined Course
- AAT Level 2 and Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting Combined Course *Plus Sage 50 Professional*
Our AAT Level 3 Bookkeeping Courses
AAT Complete Course Package – Level 2, 3 and 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
Our best-value course collection. From only £59.16 per month.
Have you made the commitment to invest in your new career? This course collection is aimed at those who are determined to work in the accounting industry and to climb the career ladder.
This collection includes:
- AAT Level 2 Foundation in Accounting Certificate
- AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
- AAT Level 4 Professional Diploma in Accounting
A cost-effective way to kick-start your new career
If purchased individually these courses would cost £2215. But the AAT Complete Course Package is only £1845, saving £370. And with finance available you can spread the cost over 36 months at £59.16 a month. Top quality award-winning training has never been more affordable.
Get your AAT guide
Want to know more about studying AAT Level 3 with Training Link? Get your free PDF guide now.