Get Xero Certifiedadmin
We’d like to introduce you to the Xero Advisor Equivalency Course which, until now has only been available to Xero Accounting Partners. In order to become a Xero Partner you need to be certified. Demand for these skills has never been greater both at bookkeeping and accounting practices. With Xero Certification, you show that you’re ready to support over 355,000 subscribers across the UK.
For the first time, we’re now offering you the chance to become Xero certified via distance learning. In this fast-paced and ever-changing world, it’s the ideal way to learn more about cloud accounting. What’s more, demand for Xero skills has never been higher.
As a Training Link student, we’re offering this course absolutely FREE OF CHARGE (subject to qualifying criteria being met*)
What is Xero Certification?
- The pack of eLearning courses takes about six hours and includes how to set up and run Xero on a day-to-day basis.
- There are also knowledge checks throughout which means you’re assessing your understanding and knowledge as you move through the certification.
- There are twelve modules.
- By the end of it, you’ll be able to set up Xero, run Xero day-to-day, review month end and generate all relevant reports.
- Xero have included another six hours worth of additional content free of charge, covering topics like ‘Why Cloud’, ‘Why Now’?
- It’s all ideal for student’s general skills, knowledge, and continuous professional development.
Once you’ve successfully completed certification, if you start your own Xero Practice – or become employed by one within 12 months – then Xero will transfer your certification to that practice for you. You’ll find out what Cloud Bookkeeping is all about and Xero Certification is great for your CV.
*In order to qualify for this FREE Xero Advisor Equivalency Course, you need to have signed up to one of our ICB or AAT Level 2 complete courses (or packages incorporating Level 2).