Whether you are looking to seek initial employment as an accounts assistant, and (or) through experience and further study work towards a niche position within a company and qualify as an Accountant, or even have the desire to run your own Accountancy Practice, AAT Accounting Courses are, and have proven to be the perfect platform and starting point for thousands of people now working within the Finance and Accounts industry.
Training Link have more than 21 Years Experience in teaching Bookkeeping and Accounting with over 7,000 Successful students progressing to membership and furthering their careers in the industry.
- We are specialist experts in providing courses for accounting and bookkeeping and training for Business, Bookkeeping, Accounts and Payroll
- We never settle for being the best and continually develop to improve the quality and standards of our provision
- We provide the most effective easy to follow tutor supported Bookkeeping and Accounting Courses in the UK
- Highest quality up to date easy to follow printed and bound workbooks for every unit
- Practical hands on activities throughout ensuring you have both knowledge and skills
- Online Enhanced Learning Resource with extra lessons and tests.
- Request a No Obligation Free Trial and See for Yourself
- 24/7 Assignment marking with instant results and feedback
- Dedicated personal tutor to encourage and help by e-mail and phone
- Student Services department operational 7 days a week
- Fast and effective responses to questions by e-mail and phone
- Private Facebook Group for support and chat with tutors and fellow students.
- Only use the top Sage software package for our courses. (Not Sage Essentials or Sage One, and No Subscriptions)
- We include the best of everything in our prices and don’t ask you to purchase add-on’s such as reference materials or additional resources
- No hidden Costs, No Gimmicks and No False Claims
Please see the sections below for the AAT Accounting courses we offer.
The majority of students start with Level 2 but in some cases they may have relevant academic qualifications or work experience enabling them to start at Level 3 or even Level 4.
If you feel this may be something that applies to you we have a free online Skills check available.This will help determine your current skills and knowledge and potential starting points, but it is still advisable to discuss this with one of our team where we can go through the details and finer points just to make sure you are able to progress without further learning.
On completion of your AAT accounting courses and exams you may choose to further your studies towards Chartered Accountancy through one of the leading chartered professional bodies such as ACCA, CIPFA or CIMA, Exemptions will apply depending on the level of AAT courses and qualifications you have completed.
For AAT Bookkeeping courses please go to our dedicated section AAT Bookkeeping.