Study AAT level 3 and 4 courses from home with a multi award-winning specialist training provider
Do you want to gain an AAT qualification?
Would you like to study AAT level 3 and 4 from home in your spare time, whenever you want?
And wouldn’t you feel even better knowing you had access to multi award-winning tutor support?
…Then Training Link are here to help you.
Introducing the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
We offer AAT accredited level 2, 3, and 4 accounting and bookkeeping courses. AAT are the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians with over 140,000 members and they provide highly respected qualifications that are widely recognised in the industry.
Training Link- A multi award-winning training provider with a 95.6% AAT pass rate
We have over 25 years of experience in offering training, and provide a level of expertise that other providers can’t match. And that’s why we’ve won over 20 awards including:
- Best New AAT Training Provider 2018 – AAT Awards
- ICB Training Provider of the Year – nine years in a row
- ICB Tutor of the Year three times
- ICB Student of the Year three times
And in 2019 we were delighted to be named Online College of the Year by accounting publication PQ Magazine.
What our students think of our tutor support
We sat down with a few of our former students and asked what they thought about the levels of tutor support you get when you enrol with Training Link…
Enrol with the accounting and bookkeeping expert training provider
We only offer a small number of subjects- Accounting, Bookkeeping, and Payroll.
This helps us to retain our laser-like focus on creating easy-to-follow course materials, and providing the gold standard of tutor support.
Everything is designed to help you succeed.
Our carefully constructed learning experience offers you the best chance of passing the AAT exams and gaining your qualifications.
Your learning experience includes…
- Award-winning tutor support- by email and phone
- More learning materials than any college or Training Provider
- Up-to-date, easy to follow, printed and bound workbooks for every unit
- Practical hands-on activities that ensure you have both knowledge and skills
- Online Enhanced Learning Resource with:
- Extra lessons
- 24/7 Assignment marking with instant results and personal tutor feedback
- Student Services department open 7 days a week
- Private Facebook Group for support and chat with tutors and fellow students
- Top Sage software package (not Sage Essentials, not Sage One, and no subscriptions)
Christine studied with us and started her own practice after 12 months…
“I achieved Distinctions in 12 exams with results ranging from 95% to 100%, and I won the ICB Student of the Year Luca Award. I set up my own business and won ICB New Bookkeeping Practice Of The Year”
Our Combined AAT Level 3 & 4 Courses
Get your AAT guide
Want to know more about studying AAT Accounting?
We can email you a PDF guide now.